From Custom Automotive Accessories to Quality PPE in 3 Weeks! Upon launching our new automotive company in February 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic began its fast and furious global spread. We quickly started working on the design and retooling of our injection molding and die-cutting systems to create our premium quality NXTGEN F0230 reusable face masks with HEPA filters.
Notable features and benefits include:
– Medical grade impact copolymer inner and outer frames
– Easier breathing and cooler vs N95 respirators
– Lab tested HEPA filters, which are specifically intended for respirator use
– Will not fog glasses or other PPE due to a tight seal
– Quick and easy sanitization with alcohol or disinfecting wipes as needed
– Flexible positioning allows for one size fits most
– Replaceable filters, good for up to 40 hours or 30 days of use, per filter. The set includes 5 filters with replacements available.
In our first several weeks, we have fulfilled into the thousands of mask sets to clinicians, first responders and essential workers across the country. Several hundred more have been donated due to the generosity of individuals and businesses, who have sponsored donation masks for us to quickly donate to the front lines of the pandemic.
As the economy begins to reopen, many business types will require quality respiratory protection for their personnel beyond cloth or surgical masks.
Important Note Regarding Our Filters: The HEPA filters used in our masks are genuine H&V Technosat Plus filter media. This material is intended and approved for respiratory protection. These filters are electrostatic needle punched, non-woven synthetic blends. They do not contain fiberglass.
For more information, visit our HEPA filter mask page